Gopalan International School is happy to announce SUMMER CAMP 2014!!!
The proposed camp encompasses two formats: 1) Combined Camp
2) Individual events.
1) Combined Camp :
Dates: 7th April to 16th May 2014 Time: 9 am to 12.30 pm, 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
Activities: 5 years and above.
1) Taekwondo - by Wahenbam Rajeshwor Meitei (5th dan black belt and International Referee and medalist)
2) Swimming – by Mr. Mubarak (14 + years experienced national level coach and medalist)
3) Yoga – by Ms. Ambika (international and national gold medalist teacher)
4) Sports Fitness Session (free) – by Pradeep Pillay (Sports Scientist and Registry of Exercise Professionals (REPS), Europe, Level 3 Instructor).
Fee: Rs. 4000/- per child inclusive of transport.
* Transport to be provided within a radius of 8 kms around the school.
****Special program for health conscious parents and friends: Health Specific Fitness Program, conducted by Mr. Pradeep Pillay.******
Duration: 15 days, 7 am- 8 am, (Mon- Fri), Fee: Rs. 1000/head.
2) Individual Events: (No transport facility)
a) Music: 7th April to 26th April, Duration: 1 hour – 5 days a week. (Mon to Fri)
b) Yoga: 7th April to 16th May, Duration: 1 hour- 3 days a week. Fee:
c) Swimming: 1st April to 16th May, Duration: 1 hr/session- 21 sessions. Fee:
d) Table Tennis: variable rates.
e) Badminton: variable rates.
f) Lawn Tennis: variable rates.
For Further details please contact Pradeep Pillay: 9591533309.