Please note the following important dates:
- The last working day for students of PGI to Grade VIII will be 31st March 2016.
- Regular classes for students promoted to Grade IX & X will continue from 4th April -13th April between 8.00am and 1:00pm.(8th April is a holiday on account of Ugadi).
- Final Report Card will be uploaded and the PTM is scheduled on the 2nd April for PG I-Grade II and on Saturday 9th April for Grade III-IX.
- Reopening day for students for the academic session 2016-17 are as follows :
Grade IX and X – Monday 23rd May 2016( full working day -8.00am to 2.30pm).Lunch will be provided from 2nd June onwards.
PREP to Grade VIII –Wednesday 1st June 2016 (half working day -8.00am to 12.15 pm).Breakfast provided for Prep students. Dated 2nd June onwards regular working day for grade I -X
PG II – 6th June 8.00am to 10.00am for 2 days and 8th June onwards till 12:15pm. (School transport & breakfast not provided for these 3 days).
Nursery –8th June 2016 8.00am -12.15pm (Breakfast & transport will be provided).
PGI – 13th June – 17th June 2016 10.00 am to 11.00am (Breakfast not provided). 20th June 2016 onwards 10.00am to 12.00noon (Breakfast provided).
- Parents to please note that the Student ID Cards should be retained and used till the new ID cards are issued to them in June 2016.
- Issue of Text Books, Note Books, Uniform and Sale of School Shoes is as follows :
20th May to 28th May 2016
Timing: 9:00 am- 12:00 noon
22nd May (Sunday)-Holiday
Kindly note: The uniforms & books will be issued only if the I term annual fee is paid.
The due dates for the fees payment are:
Annual Fee: I instalment -on or before 9th April 2016
II instalment -on or before 8th October 2016.
Transport Fee: I instalment -on or before 7th May 2016
II instalment -on or before 12th Nov 2016.
The fees may be remitted as follows:
1) DD drawn in favor of “GOPALAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BANGALORE “
2) Online Transfer, Bank details for NEFT/RTGS:
- Bank : Vijaya Bank, Branch –Residency Road, Bangalore
- Savings Bank Account No:118401011002759
- Payee Name : Gopalan International School
- IFS Code : VIJB0001184
- It is mandatory to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after the NEFT transfer, which will be acknowledged.
For New Admissions:
- Orientation programme for new admission parents 2016-17 is on Saturday 28th May 2016 at 9:00am for Grades PG I-Prep and at 10:30 am for Grade I-IX in the School auditorium.
- Kindly register your child’s name for School transport with our Transport Manager, Mr. Prakash Rao personally or you may call # 98458 73500, in advance with all details like Area, Bus stop, nearest Landmark, etc. For Transport queries you can mail us at email@example.com .
Kindly feel free to call us on our land line # 080 42184340 or # 080 40936034 .Timings between 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
For other queries, kindly mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com