Please click below to download the bus route details:
The report cards of Grades 5 to 7 have been emailed to you.
Report cards for grade 8 and 9 will be handed over during the PTM.
Kindly note that the Parent Teacher Meeting for grade 5 to 9 will be held on 9th April 2016, between 8.30 am to 12.00 pm.
Please note the grade reports are not available in the Edukul app but can be viewed through mobile browser . Please download through Edukul website edukul.in
Please click below to download the bus route and pickup timing from 4th April to 13th April for students of grade IX and X:
GOPALAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Summer Camp 2016
Duration – 4th April to 29th April 2016
Timings 8.30 am to 11.30 am
Holidays 8th April, 14th April, 19th April
All the above mentioned holidays are compensated on all 3 following Saturdays i.e 9th April,16th April, 23rd April
Sports Events: 1.Cricket, 2.Chess, 3.Tennis, 4.Football, 5.Swimming, 6.Taekwondo, 7.Table Tennis
It is mandatory for students to carry the following items:
Summer camp I.D card
Water bottle, Juice, Glucose, etc
Swimming suits, sports attire, towel, extra set of clothes, etc…….
1. Kindly label all the belonging with permanent marker.
2. Students are strictly prohibited from wearing any expensive /gold ornaments.
3. Students should submit two passport size photo for ID card.
Mrs. Madhu Narayan
Please note the following important dates:
- The last working day for students of PGI to Grade VIII will be 31st March 2016.
- Regular classes for students promoted to Grade IX & X will continue from 4th April -13th April between 8.00am and 1:00pm.(8th April is a holiday on account of Ugadi).
- Final Report Card will be uploaded and the PTM is scheduled on the 2nd April for PG I-Grade II and on Saturday 9th April for Grade III-IX.
- Reopening day for students for the academic session 2016-17 are as follows :
Grade IX and X – Monday 23rd May 2016( full working day -8.00am to 2.30pm).Lunch will be provided from 2nd June onwards.
PREP to Grade VIII –Wednesday 1st June 2016 (half working day -8.00am to 12.15 pm).Breakfast provided for Prep students. Dated 2nd June onwards regular working day for grade I -X
PG II – 6th June 8.00am to 10.00am for 2 days and 8th June onwards till 12:15pm. (School transport & breakfast not provided for these 3 days).
Nursery –8th June 2016 8.00am -12.15pm (Breakfast & transport will be provided).
PGI – 13th June – 17th June 2016 10.00 am to 11.00am (Breakfast not provided). 20th June 2016 onwards 10.00am to 12.00noon (Breakfast provided).
- Parents to please note that the Student ID Cards should be retained and used till the new ID cards are issued to them in June 2016.
- Issue of Text Books, Note Books, Uniform and Sale of School Shoes is as follows :
20th May to 28th May 2016
Timing: 9:00 am- 12:00 noon
22nd May (Sunday)-Holiday
Kindly note: The uniforms & books will be issued only if the I term annual fee is paid.
The due dates for the fees payment are:
Annual Fee: I instalment -on or before 9th April 2016
II instalment -on or before 8th October 2016.
Transport Fee: I instalment -on or before 7th May 2016
II instalment -on or before 12th Nov 2016.
The fees may be remitted as follows:
1) DD drawn in favor of “GOPALAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BANGALORE “
2) Online Transfer, Bank details for NEFT/RTGS:
- Bank : Vijaya Bank, Branch –Residency Road, Bangalore
- Savings Bank Account No:118401011002759
- Payee Name : Gopalan International School
- IFS Code : VIJB0001184
- It is mandatory to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after the NEFT transfer, which will be acknowledged.
For New Admissions:
- Orientation programme for new admission parents 2016-17 is on Saturday 28th May 2016 at 9:00am for Grades PG I-Prep and at 10:30 am for Grade I-IX in the School auditorium.
- Kindly register your child’s name for School transport with our Transport Manager, Mr. Prakash Rao personally or you may call # 98458 73500, in advance with all details like Area, Bus stop, nearest Landmark, etc. For Transport queries you can mail us at email@example.com .
Kindly feel free to call us on our land line # 080 42184340 or # 080 40936034 .Timings between 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Kindly download the Edukul app for all education related updates from Std 1 to IX. Any issues related to Edukul can be resolved by calling the helpline number:
080 – 33013031
The farewell function for Grade IV students will be held on 30th of March, during school hours. Kindly note the dress code for the occasion.
• Light blue t-shirt or shirt.
• Blue jeans.
• White school shoes and socks.
• Pink top or t-shirt.
• Blue jeans.
• White school shoes and socks.