- PTM for grade 1 to 9 is scheduled on 1st April 2015 between 8:30 am to 12.30 pm.
- Issuing of books (subject to the payment of First Term fees of Academic year 2015-16), uniform and sale of shoes will be from 6th April to 11th April between 9 am to 12 pm.
- The second phase of issuing the uniform and books will be from 23rd May to 30th May between 9 am to 12 pm.
GIS/Cir/Principal/14-15/ 27th March 2015
GIS is celebrating its Annual Day on 28th March 2015. As safety of your ward
being our priority, kindly adhere to the below mentioned details:
- Timings for pick-up has already been notified vide circular dated 23/3/2015.
- All children have to report to their class teachers in the afternoon by 2pm.
- All participants should come in school uniform.
- Participants in hired costumes must return the costume to the teacher-in-charge. Carry a labelled bag to keep the school uniform.
- School will provide snacks. Also, send extra snacks, water and juice with your ward.
- Children will be seated in their respective classes after their participation.
- PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP THEIR WARD DURING THE EVENT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARENTS BE ALLOWED TO ACCESS THE SCHOOL BUILDING.
- Parents of primary section (I-IV) will proceed to pick their wards from their respective classes. This will be followed by the parents of grade V-X.
- It is mandatory to sign in the attendance sheet after picking up your ward.
Thanks & Regards,
Please click below to view the invitation for Panchbhutam – GIS Annual Day 2015.
(Best viewed in full screen mode)
As you are aware, GIS Annual day is scheduled on Saturday the 28th March 2015. The invitation for the same will be uploaded shortly. Kindly note the school schedule for the forthcoming days.
Friday dated 20th to 26th March 2015 will be full working days (8:00am to 2:30pm). Dated 21.03.2015 will be a holiday on account of Ugadi. Friday dated 27th March 2015 will be a holiday as a rest day before 28th.
Saturday dated 28th March 2015 –Students will be picked up by our school buses. The exact pick up timings will be notified shortly. Walkers to be present by 2:00pm in school. No bus facility available to drop back students after the annual day program. Parents are requested to pick them back. Students to ensure to have lunch at home and start. Snacks will be provided in the evening to all students by school.
Thanks & Regards,
GIS/Cir/Principal/14-15 25th February 2015
This is further to our circular sent to you dated 14th January 2015. Kindly note that the Appreciation day for the support staff is rescheduled on Tuesday the 3rd March 2015 and not on 5th March 2015.
Parents are requested to pack their ward’s snacks & lunch as the pantry will not function on this day.
Day care will function as normal but please send the packed lunch for your ward. Only the eveningsnacks will be provided by the school.
Students of Pre-primary classes need not bring any book except their diaries. Gentle reminder on the following as this was communicated to you earlier.
The school will be working for half day (8:00am to 12:15 pm) from Monday 9th March 2015 to Friday 20th March 2015.
Students from grade I to IX will be working for full day from 23rd to 31st March (8:00 am to 2:30 pm).
We have sent the I term fee challan for the academic year 2015-16 through your ward. Kindly make the payment on or before 11.04.2015. For students using the school transport the challan will be sent shortly.
Payment of fees after the due date should include late fee @ Rs. 25/- for the 1st week & there after Rs
25/- per day will be applicable including Saturday, Sunday & Holidays if any upto only 7 days.
Looking forward for your kind co-operation.
It has been brought to my notice, the concern of parents being voiced on social sites for the disciplinary action taken by PE teachers at GIS.
Discipline at school is one of the pressing issues in education field and dealt on a daily basis. We examine discipline at school and adopt the best practice in this section. Hence in congruence with the sports department, a lap or two of the ground was determined as a healthy option.
However, knowing that students and parents are unhappy with the above arrangement, we are halting the practice with immediate effect.
Resultant, any default of your ward will be addressed to you directly by means of an email from the concerned teacher/ class teacher; call from the principal’s office or the imposition of a fine. Parents are requested to check mails/ diary notes on a daily basis and acknowledge the same as we have noticed that many parents are not following the communications which causes a lot of inconvenience.
I solicit your co operation and appreciate it dearly, if any further concerns may directly be brought to my notice.
Kindly follow our blog to get regular updates from the school.Click on the ‘Follow’ link given at the bottom right corner of this page.
Thanks. Your comments and feedback are welcome :)
Parents of students of Playgroup I, II and Nursery are invited to witness the culmination of this academic year’s events both academic and cultural. Join us for a colourful programme of songs and a dance by our tiny babies of Playgroup coupled with a test of wits in the Quiz section, followed by a ringside view of India through the seasons with a fashion show by our Nursery students.
The topic sheets contain information about what your child has learnt in the month mentioned in the title of this post.
In case you face any difficulty in accessing the topic sheets, kindly report in the comments section or email to firstname.lastname@example.org