GIS has organized a field trip for grades 7 & 8 students on Monday the 27th November to Avaniya Adventure Camp (Kolar). We have partnered with Crazy Holidays, our trusted tour managers for the last five years, for organizing this adventure trip and transportation will be provided by them.
The destination is approximately 78 kms and it will be a day trip. The Adventure Based Learning (ABL) program is ideally meant to bridge the distance between learning and goals. Here students will face simulated challenges which require instinctive skills to complete – Trust, Decision-Making, Problem-Solving, Adaptability, Leadership. These are attributes which lend to ideal performance and success in life. Students are going to be blown away by the raw power of mind over matter.
HIGHLIGHTS: High Ropes & Low Ropes, Zip Line, Obstacle Course, Sand Football, Volley Ball, Nature Trailing (Taking a walk), Mini Olympics (Team activities) etc.
Parents are requested to make a note of the following:
- Cost per head is Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only); to be paid in cash to the class teacher latest by 25th November 2017.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening snacks will be provided by the organizers.
- Students will come in school track pants, T-shirt, white shoes and ID card is a MUST.
- Hat, Sun Screen Lotion, Sun Glasses, Water Bottle with Strap, must be carried by students. Students are responsible for their belongings.
- Reporting time for students: 6.00 am and Pick up time from school: 6.30 pm. Students should be dropped and picked up by parents.
- All class teachers along with 2 PE teachers and governesses will oversee students.
- No electronic gadgets allowed on the trip.
- Holiday for students not attending the field trip.
- Contact numbers of teachers in – charge are as follows :
Grade VII’A’ – Ms. Sarojini – 9916102888 Grade VIII ‘A’ -Ms. Jayati -9880957961
VII’B’- Ms. Monika – 9886332311 VIII ‘B’- Ms. Archana-9986986330
WISHING ALL OUR STUDENTS A FUN FILLED TRIP!!!
Mrs. Madhu Narayan