GIS takes great pleasure to inform parents of Grade V-IX that the Annual Day 2017 will be held on Saturday, 9th December 2017 at 9.30 am in the amphitheatre.
Requesting all parents to be seated by 9.15 am.
1. Students will be picked up at usual timings by the respective route buses.
2. Students will be taken back by parents after the event at 12:30 pm from their respective class rooms.Kindly note: No bus facility for drop
3. Students must dress in their respective costumes (with makeup) from home. Costumes will be sent on Friday 8th December. Only after the handover of the costumes and accessories to the class teacher/ teacher-in-charge will parents be allowed to pick their ward .. Students to carry their school uniform on 9th December.
4. No books to be brought.
5. Light snacks and juice will be provided to all students from school.
6. Students to carry extra snacks and permissible energy drinks.
NOTE: No parent will be allowed to pick their ward during the program..
Mrs. Madhu Narayan