Please note :
- Saturday, 30th July is a working day for students of Grade 6 to 10.
- Asset Diagnostic Exam will be held on 1st, 2nd and 3rd August. Please ensure that your child is present on these days; no retest will be conducted. The Asset Exam will be held in the first hour, followed by any Unit Test if applicable for your child’s class.
- 1st Aug – English Asset Exam
- 2nd Aug – Maths Asset Exam
- 3rd Aug – Science Asset Exam
- The Unit Tests have been rescheduled owing to the unexpected holidays due to bus strike. Please check below for the updated schedule:
Thursday , 28th July – Subject originally scheduled for Monday 25th July
Friday , 29th July – Subject originally scheduled for Tuesday 26th July
Saturday, 30th July – Subject originally scheduled for Wednesday 27th July
Monday, 1st August – Subject originally scheduled for Thursday 28th July
Tuesday, 2nd august – Subject originally scheduled for Friday 29th July
It’sa regular working day tomorrow 27th July.
Please ignore the previous post. GIS will be closed tomorrow also due to the bus strike.
There will be no unit test on Wednesday . Thursday onwards we will follow the exam timetable that was originally scheduled to be followed from Monday 25th July.
Please note that the unit test scheduled for 25th July will he held at a later date. We will let you know of the new dates later.
The school will be closed tomorrow, 25th July as a safety measure in the wake of BMTC/KSRTC bus strike.
Kindly wait till tomorrow evening for further notice regarding day after tomorrow.
Parents kindly note selections for choir will happen during the music class from the 1st of August onwards. Students interested canprepare for the same by listening to different versions of the song DOE A DEER and as mentioned earlier no music is required for the same during selections.
This is open to all classes of std 1 to 8