- PTM for grade 1 to 9 is scheduled on 1st April 2015 between 8:30 am to 12.30 pm.
- Issuing of books (subject to the payment of First Term fees of Academic year 2015-16), uniform and sale of shoes will be from 6th April to 11th April between 9 am to 12 pm.
- The second phase of issuing the uniform and books will be from 23rd May to 30th May between 9 am to 12 pm.
GIS/Cir/Principal/14-15/ 27th March 2015
GIS is celebrating its Annual Day on 28th March 2015. As safety of your ward
being our priority, kindly adhere to the below mentioned details:
- Timings for pick-up has already been notified vide circular dated 23/3/2015.
- All children have to report to their class teachers in the afternoon by 2pm.
- All participants should come in school uniform.
- Participants in hired costumes must return the costume to the teacher-in-charge. Carry a labelled bag to keep the school uniform.
- School will provide snacks. Also, send extra snacks, water and juice with your ward.
- Children will be seated in their respective classes after their participation.
- PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP THEIR WARD DURING THE EVENT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARENTS BE ALLOWED TO ACCESS THE SCHOOL BUILDING.
- Parents of primary section (I-IV) will proceed to pick their wards from their respective classes. This will be followed by the parents of grade V-X.
- It is mandatory to sign in the attendance sheet after picking up your ward.
Thanks & Regards,
Please click below to view the invitation for Panchbhutam – GIS Annual Day 2015.
(Best viewed in full screen mode)
As you are aware, GIS Annual day is scheduled on Saturday the 28th March 2015. The invitation for the same will be uploaded shortly. Kindly note the school schedule for the forthcoming days.
Friday dated 20th to 26th March 2015 will be full working days (8:00am to 2:30pm). Dated 21.03.2015 will be a holiday on account of Ugadi. Friday dated 27th March 2015 will be a holiday as a rest day before 28th.
Saturday dated 28th March 2015 –Students will be picked up by our school buses. The exact pick up timings will be notified shortly. Walkers to be present by 2:00pm in school. No bus facility available to drop back students after the annual day program. Parents are requested to pick them back. Students to ensure to have lunch at home and start. Snacks will be provided in the evening to all students by school.
Thanks & Regards,
Parents of students of Playgroup I, II and Nursery are invited to witness the culmination of this academic year’s events both academic and cultural. Join us for a colourful programme of songs and a dance by our tiny babies of Playgroup coupled with a test of wits in the Quiz section, followed by a ringside view of India through the seasons with a fashion show by our Nursery students.
The topic sheets contain information about what your child has learnt in the month mentioned in the title of this post.
In case you face any difficulty in accessing the topic sheets, kindly report in the comments section or email to firstname.lastname@example.org