|Shashi ( 9902406926) + Dinesh|
|1||KARTHIK POUNRAJ||7:00||10- DOWNING|
|2||SAKSHI RAJESH DIKSHIT||7:10||Mahaveer King Bores|
|4||Swapna Boby||7:20||Hope Farm|
|6||TINA MARY GEORGE||7:25||Nilgiris|
|7||Simi Vipin||7:25||Reliance Fresh|
|8||PAVITHRA B REDDY||7:25||Hyde Park|
|10||RITIKA .P. NAIR||7:35||Prestige Ozone|
|11||Vandana Behl||7:40||Prestige Palm|
|12||ChitraLekha||7:40||E C C Road|
|SHIVU ( 9632394815) + SUBRAMANI|
|2||ISHITA GAUR||7:30||Ferns City|
|3||MUDITA SIRIPURAPU||7:35||Ferns Habitat|
|4||PRANAV MENON||7:35||Ferns Habitat|
|5||Manju R||7:35||Ferns Habitat|
|6||NIDHI Jain||7:40||The Greens|
|Kodandaram (9620661589) + Ganesh + Narasimha|
|1||Silvia D’cunha||6:50||Kulappa Circle|
|6||Meena Chadha||7:20||T.C. Palya Main Road|
|7||JEEVITHA . A||7:35||Keetaganur|
|8||RIYA FERNANDEZ||7:45||Meghana Nursing Home|
|RAMESH (7090474182) + ARUN|
|1||KARTHIK CHIDAMBARAM||7:00||August Park|
|4||JAHIRAL BANU||7:05||VIGNANA NAGAR BUS STOP|
|6||Nuzhath Siddiqa||7:10||HAL Policestation|
|7||CHIRAG .S.||7:20||Brand factory|
|8||Madhulika Jha||7:25||Spice garden Bus stop|
|9||Sheeja Sanjeev||7:25||Spice garden Bus stop|
|11||Sandhya T||7:30||Kundalhalli Signal|
|12||Arpita Ghosh||7:30||Kundalhalli Signal|
|13||SANKAR HEERA||7:30||Pooja Stores|
|14||Smitha Binoy||7:35||Vita life|
|16||DIVYA LAKSHMI . G||7:50||Sumadura sawan(euro school)|
|Murali (9611405610) + Madappa + Ramesh P|
|1||Archana Rajesh||7:00||Uday Nagar Arch|
|2||Sapna Bekal||7:00||HAL Gate, Old Madras Rd|
|3||Nandita||7:00||HAL Gate, Old Madras Rd|
|4||RADHIKA GIRISH||7:15||Aishwarya Excellency|
|6||MEGANA POORNAMRUTHA .M||7:30||Garudacharpalya|
|8||Neha Ahmed Alam||7:45||Brigade Metropolis|
GIS/Cir/Principal/14-15 20th May 2015
Kindly note the following:
Reopening day for students for the academic session 2015-16 as mentioned below:
1. Grade IX-X – Monday 25th May 2015 – full working days (8.00am to 2.30pm). Lunch will be provided from 2nd June onwards. The timetable for this week will be emailed to the students shortly. Students need to submit their projects as prescribed by the subject teachers.
2. PREP to Grade X – Monday 1st June 2015 (half working day–(8.00am to 12.15 pm). Breakfast provided for Prep students only. Dated 2nd June Tuesday regular working day from grade I onwards.
3. PG II – Wednesday 3rd June to Friday 5th June 2015 -8.00am to 10.00am (School transport & breakfast will not be provided for these 3 days).
4. Nursery – Friday 5th June 2015, 8.00am -12.15pm (Breakfast & transport will be provided).
5. PGI – Monday 8th June to Friday 12th June 2015 10.00 am to 11.00am (Breakfast will not be provided). Monday 15th June 2015 onwards 10.00am to 12.00noon (Breakfast will be provided).
6. Parents please note that the issue of books and uniform is going on between 9:00am to 12:00 noon. Sale of school shoes – 23rd May to 30th May 2015.
7. Parents to note that there is an Orientation programme for the parents who have admitted their ward for the academic year 2015-16 (New admissions only) on Saturday the 30th May 2015 at 9.30 am in the school auditorium.
8. Parents to please note that the Student ID Cards (old) should be retained and used till the new ID cards are issued to them in June 2015.
Please be reminded that the school reopens for Grade 9 and 10 on Monday 25th May 2015. Regular school timings 8 am to 2.30 pm will be followed.
Kindly note that the school uniform will be issued from 4th May 2015 for grade LKG to X. Please carry the 1st term annual fee paid receipt for 2015-16 to collect the same.
Timings 9:00am to 12:00noon (Mon- Sat).
School will be closed on all Govt. holidays.
- PTM for grade 1 to 9 is scheduled on 1st April 2015 between 8:30 am to 12.30 pm.
- Issuing of books (subject to the payment of First Term fees of Academic year 2015-16), uniform and sale of shoes will be from 6th April to 11th April between 9 am to 12 pm.
- The second phase of issuing the uniform and books will be from 23rd May to 30th May between 9 am to 12 pm.
GIS/Cir/Principal/14-15/ 27th March 2015
GIS is celebrating its Annual Day on 28th March 2015. As safety of your ward
being our priority, kindly adhere to the below mentioned details:
- Timings for pick-up has already been notified vide circular dated 23/3/2015.
- All children have to report to their class teachers in the afternoon by 2pm.
- All participants should come in school uniform.
- Participants in hired costumes must return the costume to the teacher-in-charge. Carry a labelled bag to keep the school uniform.
- School will provide snacks. Also, send extra snacks, water and juice with your ward.
- Children will be seated in their respective classes after their participation.
- PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP THEIR WARD DURING THE EVENT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARENTS BE ALLOWED TO ACCESS THE SCHOOL BUILDING.
- Parents of primary section (I-IV) will proceed to pick their wards from their respective classes. This will be followed by the parents of grade V-X.
- It is mandatory to sign in the attendance sheet after picking up your ward.
Thanks & Regards,