Greetings from Gopalan Sports Center !
This is to inform you that Gopalan Sports Center is starting Cricket & Football coaching on weekends from September 3rd 2016. (Saturday & Sunday),
Schedule of Cricket for 2016-17
Saturday: 4pm to 6 pm & Sunday: 7:30 to 9 am
(Front Lawn Cricket nets or Indoor Cricket Center)
Fee structure: September to January 2017 for Six months: Rs 10,000/-
Bangalore Youth Football League, Sports academy based in Bangalore teaches over 500 boys and girls from the ages of 3 yrs. to 18 yrs. in over seven locations and schools across the city. BYFL have created a youth friendly structure concentrating on teaching the basic skills, stamina and most importantly team work. BYFL will conduct the program in a manner that is enjoyable for all and at the same time develops each child into a better player. The training is required to be interactive and participative.
Schedule of Football for 2016-17
Saturdays & Sundays – TIME: 4.00 pm to 5:30 pm.
Fee structure: Rs 1500/- per month
Terms & Conditions.
- Players will report to coach 10 minutes before the start of practice. If late, players will not be allowed to attend the session.
- Fees once paid are neither transferable nor refundable under any circumstances.
- Fees is accepted in cash only.
- Enrolment starts from 30th August 2016. Time 8.00 am to 6.00 pm @ Gopalan Sports Center.
- One passport size photo is required for application form. (Available here: Cricket & Football -Application Form)
- Any player who sustains an injury during practice/match will be provided with basic First –Aid facility.
- Gopalan Sports Center is not responsible for loss of any items of the kit or other valuables.
- Gopalan Sports Center doesn’t provide any transport facilities for the practice session or practice matches.
- For practice sessions players have to wear proper sportswear relevant to respective games.
- Selection of any players for any tournament will be at the sole discretion of the GSC Management.
- For any query please contact Mr. Nitin Rao- 94482-96963 Cricket (Gopalan Sports Center).
- For Football queries contact Ms. Meghana from (BYFL) – 9066068181.
General Manager -Admin Sports Manager
Kindly note the following schedule for September 2016:
Saturday 3rd September 2016-Grade VIII to X is a working day .Timings:8:00 am to 1pm.
Monday 12th September 2016- Holiday for Bakrid
Tuesday 13th is a Working day
Wednesday 14th September 2016- Holiday on account of Onam
Wednesday 15th September 2016- I term exams begins for Grade V-X. Please find the timetable and syllabus in our newsletter.
Please note, it will be a half working day for Grade I-X from 15th September to 29th September 2016.
Timing: 8:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Parents of Preprimary section please note that there would be a delay of 15 minutes in the drop timings from 15th September to 29th September 2016.
Thursday 29th September 2016 Exam concludes.
Dasara Vacation starts from 30th September to 12th October 2016.School reopens on the 13th Oct 2016.
No reexamination will be conducted.
There is no IGKO exam scheduled on 29th September 2016 as mentioned in our school calendar.
Please click below to download:
Please click below to download:
Kindly note the dates for the month of September.
The students have been making good progress over the past 2 months and hence from the month of september there will be only one batch on Tuesday morning. The students from Wednesday batch have been shifted to the Tuesday batch
The children who have been attending the extra classes have been showing good progress. Please continue to practice during the week.
Students have to be dropped by the parents in school. Students have to bring their own keyboard and music note book with all the notes downloaded from the news blog and pasted neatly in a 200 page single line note book. Students can also use last years note book for this year.
Click below to download the schedule